Friday 12 April 2013

OOTD: Tatton Park

Salaams :)

I thought I would do an outfit of the day post for you. My husband and I went to Tatton Park, partially because we're bored sitting in the house and partially because they had a Beatrix Potter exhibition. Most of her original watercolour paintings and writing are so fragile, they can only be shown once every 10 years. I felt very blessed to be able to see them, alhamdulillah. My only regret is I wasn't allowed to take photos :(



This is my outfit:
Scarf: Lazydoll (reviewed in my last post)
Cardigan: New Look
Top: Primark
Jeans: Warehouse
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Clarks








 This is my husband (bored) and me, so you can see a close up of the Lazy Doll Scarf
















More photos from Tatton Park:


Some of Beatrix Potter's letters

Jeremy Fisher


Wise Old Owl and Squirrel Nutkin

Peter Rabbit

Mrs Tiggywinkle


No comments:

Post a Comment